IDX P-V2C V-Mount Platte
The P-V2 V-Mount adaptor plate converts most cameras to a V-Mount battery interface. Multiple mounting holes fit virtually all professional video cameras as well as many manufacturers’ monitors, hard drives, test instruments and more. The P-V2 has a 2 pin D-Tap on the side for powering an on-board camera light or accessories. As part of IDX’s Dig-View feature, digital battery data from the ELITE and E-HL9 can be transferred through the P-V2 to viewfinders of compatible cameras.
Categories: V-Mount Plates & Accessories, V-Mounts & Plates, Universal V-Mount Plates.
- Allows direct mounting of IDX ENDURA batteries to the back of a wide range of professional 12V cinema cameras (i.e. select Sony, AJA, Panasonic, JVC & Ikegami cameras)
- 50W D-Tap Output (unregulated) available for powering cameras, onboard recorders, lights, monitors, ect.
- Able to be mounted onto the IDX A-CP(A), TA-CA2 or any other mounting plates on industry standard rail systems
- Multiple mounting holes for universal camera connection
- Digital battery capacity data from the ENDURA ELITE and E-HL9 can be transferred through the P-V2 to compatible viewfinders found in most cameras. For accuracy and detail, remaining capacity is shown in steps of 1%
- Precise tooling and high-grade components enhance a design that offers a secure lock onto the battery for an exact fit connecting the mount’s power terminals
- Pre-wired power connectors fitted as standard, eliminating the need for manual screw connection