Smartsystem with an ultimate maximum payload of 34kg (74.9 lbs).
Despite the tiny dimensions, Arm X1 can lift 32kg ( 70.4 lbs) with an ultimate
maximum payload of 34kg (74.9 lbs). The maximum boom range is 728mm (28.5")
Mathematically speaking, the best answer that a system can give to an external stimulus is what is called "Critically damped" one. The tricky part is this answer is strictly connected to the load
applied and to the "force" of the springs used to counterbalance that load. So the question is : How can I get that?
Different design, different approach to problems... like the Arm post system, thought to be reliable and rigid with plenty of options available.
The set life is frantic and setting up an arm for a new load could be time consuming, especially when the new setup is dramatically different respect to the previous shot...
The use of compression springs and the unique leverism obtained with XTune led us to embrace the power
of the springs inside the canisters...
The result is a design that give to you plenty of space between canisters so no more accidentally stucked clothes, cables and you know.... fingers!
The patented design of XTune, let you tune your ArmX1 to answer exactly as you prefer interacting as a "selective multiplier" of the force of the springs installed.
Steadicam Smartsystem Gear arm X1 setup
[HowTo] ArmX1 Spring Installation and Preloading
ArmX1 Mating Block setup for standard or goofy operation
NEW: Stainless Steel Mating now as standard
Material technology is always looking for new alloys capable of improving machinability by equaling if not improving the mechanical performance of existing materials.
Our continuous research in this eld led us to offer, as standard a new Mating Block based on a special stainless steel alloy.
In The Box:
1x ArmX1 equipped with DynaSpring
1x Standard 5/8″ arm post
4x Blue Springs
4x Black Springs
1x Hard case
1x Allen Key #5 for Spring Preload and XTune
1x Allen Key #3 for Arm Post friction tuning
- Double section articulated stabilization arm with an ultimate payload of 34kg (74.9lbs) based on an exclusive Patented Design.
- Extremely light and compact: it’s one of the smallest and lightest stabilizer arm in the market (only 45mm / 1.77″of width)
- Exclusive X-Tune system allows the operator to set up Arm X1 to obtain the correct dynamic response for its needs.
- Completely milled from highest quality Ergal 7075 aluminum, shot peened and hard anodized for ultimate strength and lightness (only 4.5kg / 9.92lbs in its heavier configuration).
- Equipped with Patent Pending DynaSpring Technology that dynamically adapt the answer of the springs all over the boom range
- Perfectly compatible with every type of professional stabilizer Vest or Sled on the market.