eMotimo Anton Bauer Gold Mount, 7-axis motion control head + Wireless controller
The eMotimo Spectrum ST4.3 is our recently released upgraded version that adds our new expansion port. The ST4.3 can now additionally connect up to 3 Tilta Nucleus M motors, making this up to a 7 Axis rig.
1) Spectrum ST4.3 7-axis motion control head + Wireless controller
2) Dana Dolly Integration Kit
3) Universal L-bracket and Forward Back Adjustment Plate & Clamp 100mm Camera Plate4) eMotimo Fz (Focus/Zoom) Motor
5) Large SKB Custom Hard Case/Foam
6) VMount Battery Plate
7) AC Power Adapter - 24 volt DC high current adapter
8) uSD Card/Instructions
9) Quick Release Clamp for Spectrum mounting to Dana Dolly (requires 3/8”-16 Stud on Dana Dolly carriage – recommend Half Ball Adapter)
10) Shutter cables for Pro Canon, Nikon, and Sony
What's not included:
1) Dana Dolly. Stands. Rail
2) Ball Adapter or equivalent for the Dana Dolly. The Spectrum ST4 / plate/clamp mounting system will need a low mounted, 3/8”-16 stud on the Dana Dolly sled to receive our included Arca Clamp. For strength and value, we like the 100mm half-ball adapter from Manfrotto - Part No 500BALL and the 75mm half-ball adapter from Manfrotto. Part No. 520BALL
Movement: ST4.3 - 7 axis motion controller - Pan/Tilt/M3/M4 ports with up to 3 aftermarket Tilta Nucleus M Motors.
Size: 7.35" x 7.3" x 5"
Weight: 4.5 lbs.
Supports: 15 lbs.
Pan speed: up to 120 degrees/second
Tilt speed: up to 60 degrees/second
Slider speed: Up to 1 foot /second
Powering specs: 12-24V DC. Minimum 2A. 3.5A preferred. Connector: 2.1mm x 5.5mm x 12mm circular barrel connector – center positive.